Data management vendors have been looking to the Asia-Pacific region for growth, greater opportunities and a new client base for at least a couple of years now. It is no longer a surprise to learn many financial institutions have sent top management to Hong Kong, or are looking to expand by opening offices in Beijing or Singapore.
But while in 2009 it was all about making a fresh start in the region, how to best tackle that new beginning and that first office opening, today, vendors are looking
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp