Switzerland is renowned for the quality of its products, and SIX Telekurs’ chief executive officer Thomas Gross is doing his utmost to ensure this reputation also extends to the quality of his firm’s data.
I meet with him in the data vendor’s headquarters in trendy Zurich West. He has a plastic folder on the table in front of him with a white sticker marked “To Do,” and it appears the only thing in it is notes for the meeting with Inside Reference Data. It seems this is how he operates—exercisin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit