In a financial services sector where capital expenditure models are rapidly being subsumed by operational expenditure programs, cloud computing can offer an attractive method of saving cash. After all, if you can replace the maintenance, purchasing, upkeep and staffing costs of an in-house IT infrastructure with something potentially more secure, if less controllable, persuasive arguments can be made to at least consider this direction. When it comes to reference data, however, opinion can be sh
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II