Despite its significance as a client’s first touch point with a financial institution, client onboarding is often one of the less developed data management processes and is usually dependent on manual intervention. However, with a series of regulations set to impact client onboarding and with firms on the lookout for efficiencies and ways to boost revenues, it is an area that is likely to receive more attention in the months to come.
In addition to new anti-money laundering (AML) standards and d
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders