Mobile information via smartphone or tablet computer is ubiquitous, and certainly widespread in the financial industry now as well. Reference data applications, however, are just beginning to catch on, due to the need for middle- and back-office support to power such applications.
“People are still discovering the best way to get at reference data,” says Rick McCarthy, managing director, Americas, at DST Global Solutions, which is preparing a native application for mobile devices to handle refere
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse