Cost and data quality issues are driving end-user firms to centralize market and reference data management, eliminate spreadsheets, and reduce complexity and total cost of ownership, said participants at an October 23 roundtable discussion organized by economic and benchmark index provider Rimes Technologies.
One of the key challenges to managing benchmark data costs is that many firms don't understand the full extent of the costs involved, beyond upfront licensing costs, participants said, beca
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit