BCBS 239 is not just a new regulation; it is also an opportunity for banks to begin a long-term commitment to better risk data governance-and perhaps even a chance to capture new sources of competitive advantage.
Global systemically important banks (G-Sibs) are, as of January 1, expected to comply with the Basel Committee's principles for risk data aggregation and reporting.
Analysts at McKinsey & Company say the principles are intended to be broad and high-level, and open to interpretation by e
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won