Speak to anyone founding a fintech start-up in London and chances are they want an office in Level39.
The shared office space and start-up accelerator, seemingly staffed almost solely by young techies in jeans and sneakers, is housed across three very high floors of Canary Wharf's tallest building, with views of London in all directions. Sometimes a bell rings and fresh-baked cookies are served to staff quick enough to get to the social area, where there is also candy in jars and good coffee. In
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class