For everyone who attended the corporate actions and issuer debate at the Swift-organized conference Sibos in Copenhagen in 2005, it might have seemed like conference discussions have been on repeat ever since. The challenges in the corporate actions space are still the same - the problems are at the source and the issuers need to standardize their messages. Yet, there are a few popular speakers and agenda-setters in this space who magically manage to keep it fresh. And Justin Chapman, global hea
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act