Reference data executives who regularly attend conferences in New York will have come across some very passionate delegates at the front of the room, always eager to ask questions, drill down and network. These front-rowers are the ones who never accept industry shortcomings, but constantly participate in new thinking to exceed expectations. This is at least how most people would describe The Bank of New York Mellon's Ranko Batljan.
While the rest of the world was scanning shop floors for the lat
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit