If you do not find Olivier Rose, Societe Generale's head of projects and international data management, at his offices in La Defense, you may just find him in a lecture room at SciencePo University. It all began unexpectedly 22 years ago after a group of European investors asked him to do a presentation on the Asian markets. Now Rose, a part-time lecturer, who has taught in universities in France and Luxembourg, considers teaching financial services to be his second profession.
"Next Monday, I a
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit