While there is increasing pressure on market participants to move data staff to cost-efficient locations, many professionals are managing teams offshore, struggling with different time zones and high turnover of staff. For David Kingland, Kingland Systems' CEO, none of these challenges has ever been an issue. That is because his 'offshore' team is in the back garden.
Kingland Systems, which has a counterparty data offering, has taken a very different approach than the typical offshore model. The
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II