The provision of a security master is a staple of the data management industry. However, according to Mike Meriton, New York-based chief executive and president of GoldenSource, which provides an integrated enterprise data management (EDM) platform, the traditional security master is no longer enough to meet the requirements of firms today.
Under pressure to achieve greater operational efficiency, enhance enterprise-wide risk analysis and respond to new regulations, Meriton says end-user firms a
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank