S&P Capital IQ was born into a tough environment. From the time the data vendor was formed in 2010, cost cutting has been the mantra at financial firms around the world. However, despite challenging market conditions, Lou Eccleston, the company's New York-based president, is optimistic and determined. He insists there are still opportunities for savvy, creative vendors.
"If you are a commoditized offering, you are only competing on price. The only way you can have a healthy cash flow that can be
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit