As Americas head of data management at Nomura Securities, Brian Buzzelli is responsible for making sure the firm has all the necessary reference data to support its trading systems, client onboarding and regulatory reporting.
In his role, Buzzelli, whose previous experience in the industry includes work for Thomson Reuters and Mellon Financial, is careful and deliberate about data management choices, exercising caution in deploying enterprise data management (EDM) or cloud resources.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent