Global data and messaging services provider Swift launched its SwiftRef reference data utility in mid-2013. This launch, however, was not the be-all and end-all of Swift’s reference data efforts, as Swift’s head of reference data, Patrik Neutjens, said in a recent conversation with Inside Reference Data, in which he discussed the addition of more identifiers to the SwiftRef database.
“People are looking for a generic database that lists BICs, LEIs and RICs, with their basic references, and cross
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit