NEW YORK - Industry association FISD, part of the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), has released plans about the curriculum and examination structure of its new certification program, now officially called Financial Information Certification.
The proposed exam will be a two-hour multiple choice test with 80 questions - 22 questions each on the three core subjects, the market, the data and the technology; nine on industry issues and trends; and five on industry job functions. The
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit