New York - The International Securities Association for Institutional Trade Communication (ISITC) Over the Counter Derivatives Working Group is planning to expand existing market practice recommendations to include the use of messaging standard Financial products Markup Language (FpML), as the messaging standard for all types of OTC derivatives, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The new working group proposal for OTC derivatives was approved by the ISITC board of directors in July, and is con
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership