NEW YORK - Enterprise data management (EDM) vendor GoldenSource is releasing a new version of its EDM platform at the Sifma Technology Management Conference & Exhibit in New York in June, moving the platform from proprietary applications to a standards-based application server framework.
Version 8 has been built around J2EE and has a workflow-oriented and SOA-enabled architecture. Sam Weibel, vice-president of investment banking solutions at GoldenSource, says the new version is leveraging "w
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II