German Firms Take Intraday Pricing Service from Telekurs Financial
Germany-based investment firm Helaba Invest and custodian bank HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt have selected the Intraday Pricing Service (IPS) from Telekurs Financial.
IPS provides users with valuation of portfolios and securities holdings several times a day.
Helaba Invest chose the Telekurs product because it allows staff to set preferred delivery times and allows for flexibility, enabling users to only work with necessary data fie
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II