LUXEMBOURG - The Association of National Numbering Agencies (Anna) is considering extending its registration authority function to new standards such as the financial instrument short names (FISN) standard, according to speakers at the Anna general meeting in Luxembourg in June.
Zurich-based Nourredine Yous, chairman of the ISO TC68/SC4 sub-committee, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) body dealing with standards for the securities industry and the ISO parent committee of An
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling