Melbourne - Attendance at the EDM Council's Australia chapter meetings has doubled in the past year, reflecting growing interest in enterprise data management (EDM) in Australia, Inside Reference Data has learned.
The EDM Council's Australia chapter started early last year with around 10 professionals participating in the first meeting in Melbourne. Since then, attendance has doubled.
The group, which takes its lead from the Washington DC-based EDM Council, is now seeing interest from banks, asset
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won