Chicago - While the introduction of a certification scheme has been much debated in the financial information community recently, the insurance industry has already proved it works, Inside Reference Data has learned.
The Insurance Data Management Association (IDMA), established in 1984, started working on a certification scheme at its inception and is constantly developing the program. Chicago-based Tracy Ann Spadola, president of the IDMA and practice lead, insurance industry consulting at techn
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act