Hong Kong - While some data companies may have introduced recruitment freezes due to the market turmoil, China-focused financial data vendor Shanghai Wind Information is continuing its international expansion with an office in Tokyo planned for January, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Earlier this year, Wind opened its first office outside mainland China in Hong Kong. The company aims to expand internationally, and so far the Hong Kong office covers all clients outside the mainland, accordi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming