NEW YORK-Swiss investment bank UBS has let EDM guru David Golberg go as part of a restructuring exercise, Inside Reference Data has learned.
Goldberg, who joined the firm from JPMorgan Chase in July 2005, was running data operations and represented the team on the UBS strategic data program before leaving the firm after a "negotiated departure" on November 22. "There's a lot of change at UBS right now," he says, "as is the case at all the major broker dealers resulting from the current turmoil in
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming