LONDON - Bond trading platform EuroMTS and data vendor Exchange Data International (EDI) are introducing a quality guarantee on government bond reference data, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
EuroMTS, which manages the pan-European electronic trading platform for government and quasi-government Eurobenchmark bonds, and EDI teamed up last year to launch a web-based reference product aimed at providing clients with all MTS bond data in one location (Inside Reference Data, September 2008).
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit