BRUSSELS-Swift is set to go live with a collateral investment vehicle identifier code (Civic) in the second quarter of 2008, estimating that it will have assigned 40,000 such identifiers in the first year.
The new code, which in essence is a business identifier code, enables identification of funds. Currently, the organization is focusing on collecting data on retail funds in eight markets-Belgium, France, Ireland, the UK, the US, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Germany-and the next step will be
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent