London - Data and systems providers are showing an interest in the open industry working group to develop a uniform symbology framework for trading European stocks, organized by pan-European multilateral trading facilities BATS Europe, Chi-X Europe and Nasdaq OMX Europe, according to group members.
The common symbology for identifying securities will allow participants trading in European stocks to consolidate market data more easily from any trading venue.
Hirander Misra, chief operating officer
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank