LONDON-Clearing services provider Penson Financial Services has added new staff and a new technology solution, giving more flexibility to its clients and improving data processing.
The new system is a result of the UK subsidiary of Penson Worldwide focusing on reviewing its products and services, an initiative started in mid-2005. Alan Philpot, chief executive of Penson Financial Services, says the new front-end agnostic solution includes multiple data feeds and can take messaging in real-tim
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit