ZURICH-Several national numbering agencies have implemented their own international business entity identifiers (IBEI), but the market still needs a global solution, according to a panel at the FISD Europe conference in Zurich in March.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Working Group 8 (WG8) created an IBEI last year, but although there is strong agreement in the industry about the need for such a standard, last year eight countries voted against the IBEI standard and six c
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit