ONTARIO - Plans are underway for CoppClark Professional, a provider of financial trading and settlement calendars, to offer a fully automated holiday data service in 2009, decreasing the manual efforts needed in the process, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Many firms currently receive holiday updates weekly rather than daily, and fully automated processes will make these daily updates more feasible.
"While we have already made some strides in automating our processes, the rate at which we ar
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit