London - Nordic bank Nordea Bank's implementation of IBM's master data management system has allowed the bank to tackle master data management (MDM) initiatives in a centralized manner, and create a foundation for improved straight-through processing, according to a speaker at the Master Data Management Summit Europe in London in April.
The new centralized approach has enabled the firm to overcome the challenge of dealing with more than 100 MDM applications, a result of the bank's acquisition-rel
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank