TORONTO - The majority of experienced professionals working in the financial data information industry earn more than $100,000, according to preliminary figures from The Data Management & Financial Information Professional Salary Survey, sponsored by FISD and carried out by technology and consultancy firm LakeFront.
The survey, completed by 300+ individuals from across the data universe in North America and Europe, mainly at management or senior management level, shows over 55% of respondents had
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit