Last month, eight European central securities depositories (CSDs) went live with a new common infrastructure aimed at reducing transaction costs. The CSDs teamed up last year to create a joint venture, dubbed Link Up Markets, which is expected to improve efficiency and reduce the costs of post-trade processing of cross-border securities transactions in Europe by linking the markets and introducing cross-border processing capabilities.
This is not the only major CSD project at the moment. There a
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp