AMSTERDAM - ABN Amro is implementing a data governance program to overcome challenges related to managing a data warehouse in a large financial institution, according to Peter Koetsier, operational manager, data warehousing at ABN Amro, speaking at the Data Warehouse Business Intelligence conference Europe 2009 held in London in November.
The aim of the initiative is to create a central data governance system to enhance data quality enterprise-wide. The move is set to help the bank deal with the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act