ZURICH - SIX Group has launched a new corporate actions tool as part of the reference data management system Connexor, and listed Swiss companies will be required to submit corporate actions data via this web-based portal, according to a presentation by Nourredine Yous, head of data quality and development, SIX Telekurs, at the Asia Pacific Financial Information Conference in Hong Kong in November.
Last year, SIX Group implemented an interface between the Swiss exchange, issuers, banks and corpo
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank