LONDON-Data management professionals should focus more on data security, urged Erol Mustafa, partner-technology and security risk services-at Ernst & Young, at the Financial Information Management Association (FIMA) conference in London in November.
While data quality remains a main concern for the industry, the underlying issue of data security integration still requires more attention within firms, as it directly impacts competitive advantage and business intelligence, he said.
But when Mustafa
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership