John Carroll, who recently retired from Merrill Lynch, had been working in the same role for 10 years. He was initially hired to build on the vision of an enterprise data repository. But this type of project is not done overnight. Carroll was still working on enhancing the system 10 years on. This is the reality of reference data initiatives - the projects often seem never-ending. Yet, many enterprise data management projects are now entering a new phase - the metadata management phase. Firms ar
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit