LONDON - Data management and visualization tool provider Altio is set to release a new version of AltioLive, version 5.3, before the end of 2008, Inside Reference Data has learned.
AltioLive enables the building of composite web applications offering a direct, real-time interactivity with enterprise data while providing a single interface across multiple data sources within firms and providing a mechanism for re-using existing enterprise functionality and components.
London-based David Ventris, ma
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit