When I first contacted TowerGroup analyst Dayle Scher about standard settlement instructions (SSIs) data, she seemed very excited and said she loved them. "Well, I love to hate them anyway, as most investment managers do," she continued. SSIs have been seen as almost impossible to automate, and many firms have come to accept that there are often issues with the quality of SSI data. So why is there a newfound interest in SSIs?
Margins have traditionally been high in the financial services industry
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit