BRUSSELS-Interbank payments utility Swift has changed its reference data strategy, unveiling a partnership with majority-held Deutsche Börse subsidiary Avox and plans to team up with an entity data provider and industry associations for a commercial investment vehicle identifier code (Civic) project.
In July, Swift signed an agreement with Avox, which is headquartered in Wrexham, Wales, to scrub a business identifier code (BIC) database. Avox was chosen ahead of four other vendors who had pitche
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit