London - Data consistency and quality are essential to achieve successful risk-related implementations, enabling firms to monitor trends, according to speakers at the Global Association of Risk Professionals (Garp) chapter meeting held in London in May.
Being able to track the data will allow firms to understand possible anomalies that may take place down the chain, as well as justifying decisions. "If you get an anomaly, you need to be able to explain it. The way you do so is by looking back and
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit