NEW YORK - Boston-based Eagle Investment Systems, a data management system provider and a subsidiary of Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon), and XSP, the New York-based corporate actions software provider, are planning to expand in the Asia-Pacific region, Inside Reference Data has learned.
Eagle now covers the region from Sydney, where it opened an office in April 2008, and the team works from BNY Mellon's offices in Japan whenever necessary. The expansion plan is expected to develop over the n
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech