LONDON - Many corporate organizations are unaware of the details of the Payment Services Directive (PSD), which becomes law in Europe in November 2009, according to speakers at the Iona briefing held in London in July.
"Many corporates haven't even heard of the PSD. There is still uncertainty around it," said London-based Gareth Lodge, research director, European banking and payments at TowerGroup and a speaker at the briefing.
The PSD, which includes a few data-related paragraphs, aims to harmoni
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit