WASHINGTON, DC-Industry association the FISD, part of the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), has appointed West Sussex-based director of Altradia Consulting and editor of IMD Reference David Anderson to carry out research into how it will run a financial information certification program and what sort of market there is for this type of activity, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The aim now is to deliver results of the research at the New York SIFMA show in June. "If we dete
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech