Accuity Enhances Payment Offering
Accuity, a provider of payment routing data and AML screening products and professional services, has updated its payment solutions product line.
The firm has added 200,000 standard settlement instructions to its banking database after the acquisition of payment reference data provider CB.Net and reinforced its national routing code repository, adding the national and local clearing codes for previously unavailable countries.
The new data is found in the firm's dat
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank