CALIFORNIA and OSLO-California/Redwood Shores-based technology firm Oracle has acquired San Jose-based software vendor BEA Systems, which offers products used for reference data integration, and Microsoft has made an offer to purchase Norwegian Fast, a software company with data cleansing tools in its portfolio. The transaction and offer values BEA Systems at approximately $8.5 billion and Fast at $1.2 billion.
With the addition of BEA, Oracle increases its presence in the capital markets space a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership