HONG KONG - Hong Kong Exchange (HKEx) is planning to develop an application that will enable issuers to submit the reference data required to set up structured products, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Hong Kong-based Roger Lee, senior vice-president, listing division, Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing, says Hong Kong Exchange has a high-volume structured products market, and the platform is set to make it easier for the exchange to ensure high-quality data.
Issuers currently use a paper-base
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II