LONDON-The London Stock Exchange (LSE) has teamed up with data vendor FOW TRADEdata to allocate SEDOL identification codes to futures and options, increasing the total number of SEDOL codes allocated from around two million to three million.
The futures and options were previously identified via descriptive text or data vendor codes, and the introduction of SEDOL codes for global derivatives will provide clients with standardized reference data to help deliver more efficient trade processing,
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership