New York - Credit Suisse is in the process of completing a data governance model aimed at improving reference data management, according to a speaker at the North American Financial Information Summit in New York in May.
Baldwin Smith, data tsar and global head, Credit Suisse, said data governance is one of the areas that has changed the most in the past couple of years. "With the help of a consultancy firm, we've put together a data governance model, which we're in the process of completing righ
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act